Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 166
- • Fat 10
- • Cholestorol 114
- • Sodium 394
- • Total Carbohydrate 2
- • Dietry Fiber 0
- • Protein 12
- 6 Farmhouse Eggs
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Skim Milk
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Pepper
- 1/2 pound sharp light Cheddar Cheese
- 11 ounces light (Neufchatel) Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor, place the eggs, evaporated milk, Parmigiano, mustard, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- With blender or processor running, break off pieces of cheddar and add to the bowl.
- Next break off chunks of cream cheese and add to bowl.
- After all cheese is incorporated, blend at high speed for 5 seconds.
- Spray a 4-cup soufflé dish or equivalent deep baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. You can also make 10-12 individual soufflés in a cupcake or muffin pan. Pour in the batter and place in the oven.
- Bake until puffed and golden. One large soufflé should bake for 45 minutes. Multiple smaller souffles should bake for 15-20 minutes