Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 313
- • Fat 19
- • Cholestorol 137
- • Sodium 451
- • Total Carbohydrate 9
- • Dietry Fiber 2
- • Protein 22
- 3 Farmhouse Eggs, hard-cooked
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 medium-size tomato
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, diced
- n a hot skillet cook bacon slices until crispy. Remove and pat dry with paper towel. Chop into small pieces when cool and set aside.
- Cook 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast on the stove top over medium heat in a pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- When cool, cut the chicken into thin slices.
- Slice 3 hard-cooked eggs into halves, then quarters.
- Prepare all vegetables: Chop romaine lettuce, slice tomatoes, and drain corn if from a can. Set vegetables aside.
- After all ingredients are prepared, arrange on a large platter, or toss together gently in a bowl.