Great Tasting Recipes
Egg in a Basket
- Calories 227
- • Fat 8
- • Cholestorol 206
- • Sodium 310
- • Total Carbohydrate 12
- • Dietry Fiber 1
- • Protein 8
- 1 slice of your favorite type of bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Farmhouse Large Egg
- Salt & Pepper
- With a biscuit cutter, press a hole in the center of a slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and melt in the butter.
- Once melted, place the bread into the center of the skillet and crack the egg inside the hole.
- Cook until the egg sets on the bottom, then flip it to the other side.
- Let cook until the egg is to your desired liking. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and place on a plate.