Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 329
- • Fat 7
- • Cholestorol 99
- • Sodium 237
- • Total Carbohydrate 55
- • Dietry Fiber 2
- • Protein 13
- 1 pound egg noodles, yolk-free
- 1/4 cup butter (cut into small pieces)
- 8 Farmhouse eggs (large)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; spray a 13X9 casserole pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Mix cornflake crumbs, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook noodles to package directions; while cooking, mix eggs, sugar, sour cream, and cottage cheese in a large bowl until very well blended.
- When noodles are tender, remove from heat, drain and place back in pot; toss with butter cubes until well mixed.
- Stir noodles into egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle cornflake mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the middle of the dish reads 160 degrees. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.