Great Tasting Recipes
Scrambled Egg Pizza
- Calories 308
- • Fat 12
- • Cholestorol 106
- • Sodium 721
- • Total Carbohydrate 33
- • Dietry Fiber 1
- • Protein 15
- 1 12" pizza dough or pizza crusT
- 4 FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 sausage links, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; prepare pizza dough according to package instructions. If using a fresh dough, roll dough out on pizza pan.
- Remove casing from sausage links and crumble. Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- When cooked, remove and drain.
- Beat eggs until fluffy and cook in the same skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When eggs are set, remove and set aside.
- To prepare pizza, spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza dough, layer with sausage and scrambled eggs. Place tomato slices around pizza, and spread cheese over tomato slices evenly.
- Sprinkle parsley and oregano over the cheese, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.