Great Tasting Recipes
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Calories 90
- • Fat 8g
- • Cholestorol 90mg
- • Sodium 50mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 4g
- • Dietry Fiber 1g
- • Protein 5g
- 7 Farmhouse Eggs, hard cooked
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Bacon Bits for garnish
- Hard-cook eggs; when fully cooked, remove and cool completely.
- Cut avocado; remove peel and seed and cut 12 1/2 cubes and set aside; mash remaining avocado place in food processor bowl.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Add yolks to food processor bowl with avocado and add mustard, lemon juice and pepper; blend until smooth.
- Spoon fillings into egg whites and garnish with bacon bits.
- Place eggs on a platter, cover and store in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.