Great Tasting Recipes
Fourth of July Cupcakes
- Calories 208
- • Fat 5g
- • Cholestorol 40mg
- • Sodium 54mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 40g
- • Dietry Fiber 2g
- • Protein 4g
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Large FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the large bowl, beating until combined well. Pour in the milk and beat well.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Wait until cupcakes are cooled completely, then frost and add sprinkles.