Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 220
- • Fat 13g
- • Cholestorol 350mg
- • Sodium 380mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 7g
- • Dietry Fiber 2g
- • Protein 16g
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups frozen spinach or kale
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 Large FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred no-added-sugar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Optional: 12 pieces uncured turkey pepperoni (skip to make it vegetarian)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In an 8” ovenproof skillet over medium heat, add oil and brush around bottom and sides.
- Add spinach and garlic, and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over spinach, stir, and then let cook without stirring until edges are cooked and center is semi-firm, about 6-8 minutes.
- Top with marinara, cheese, and optional pepperoni.
- Transfer to oven and bake until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more. Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes for a more golden top.