Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 139
- • Fat 10g
- • Cholestorol 44mg
- • Sodium 108mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 3g
- • Dietry Fiber 1g
- • Protein 8g
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ½ cup milk
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Farmhouse Egg (large)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt, Pepper & Cumin, to taste (approx. ¼ teaspoon each)
- Peel onion, and chop into small pieces.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onions in 1 ½ tablespoons of butter for approximately 4 minutes, or until tender; remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix breadcrumbs with milk and allow to absorb for 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef, egg, and spices to breadcrumbs; add onions and mix well.
- Roll into desired size meatballs and lay on clean, damp cutting board.
- Melt remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of butter into sauté pan used for onions and cook meatballs until golden brown and cooked through, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Annika recommends serving with potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce. Enjoy!