Great Tasting Recipes
Potato, Ham, & Cheese Bake
- Calories 270
- • Fat 16
- • Cholestorol 164
- • Sodium 486
- • Total Carbohydrate 16
- • Dietry Fiber 1
- • Protein 15
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 4 FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Press potatoes onto bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes.
- Combine half & half, eggs and pepper in medium bowl; beat until well mixed.
- Stir in ham, 2 tablespoons green onions and 2 tablespoons bell pepper.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over potatoes and pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Top with remaining cheese, green onions and bell pepper. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.