Great Tasting Recipes
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Calories 512
- • Fat 23g
- • Cholestorol 383mg
- • Sodium 1139mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 48g
- • Dietry Fiber 2g
- • Protein 26g
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 Farmhouse Eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Ddash of salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 bagel
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until brown and crispy, flipping halfway through. Set aside on a paper towel.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Slice your bagel of choice in half horizontally and toast.
- Heat butter over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until firm enough to flip, about 8 minutes.
- Flip and let the other side cook until the eggs are firm, but moist; about another 2 minutes. Remove eggs from heat.
- Place bacon on the bottom of your bagel, top with eggs, and then add the top of your bagel.