Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 588
- • Fat 38
- • Cholestorol 593
- • Sodium 1096
- • Total Carbohydrate 28
- • Dietry Fiber 2
- • Protein 32
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 medium croissants
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 5 Farmhouse Eggs
- 1/4 cup, shredded low fat cheese
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until brown and crispy, then set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl, add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Slice the croissants in half horizontally.
- Heat the butter over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until firm around the edges, about 3 minutes.
- With a spatula, form the egg into a semi circle, letting the liquid egg remaining flow around it.
- Continue cooking and shaping with the spatula until firm enough to flip. Flip and let the other side cook until the eggs are firm, but still moist, another 2 minutes.
- Remove eggs from heat.
- Put 4 slices of bacon on each croissant bottom, then top with half the eggs on each.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and top with spinach.
- Top with the roll tops and enjoy!