Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 183
- • Fat 9g
- • Cholestorol 44mg
- • Sodium 110mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 25g
- • Dietry Fiber 0g
- • Protein 0g
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Farmhouse Eggs (large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add chocolate chips if desired and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick into the center and seeing if it comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool before serving.