Great Tasting Recipes
Scrambled Egg Grilled Cheese
- Calories 350
- • Fat 15
- • Cholestorol 150
- • Sodium 800
- • Total Carbohydrate 18
- • Dietry Fiber 2
- • Protein 15
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 Farmhouse Eggs (large)
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 8 slices Land O Lakes® Deli American Cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling.
- Add eggs and cook over medium heat, gently lifting and stirring slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, for 4-5 minutes or until set.
- Remove egg mixture from skillet; keep warm
- Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel and spread about 1 teaspoon of butter onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- Assemble sandwiches by topping 1 slice bread, buttered-side down with 1 slice American cheese, 1/4 of the scrambled eggs, 1 slice American and 1 slice bread, buttered-side up.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Place 2 sandwiches into skillet; cooking for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted (flip only once).
- Remove sandwiches from skillet and keep warm while cooking remaining sandwiches.