Great Tasting Recipes
Chili Veggie Goat Cheese Frittata
- Calories 441
- • Fat 26g
- • Cholestorol 205mg
- • Sodium 499mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 36g
- • Dietry Fiber 8g
- • Protein 21g
- Hashbrown Crust:
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
- Egg & Vegetable Filling:
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Thai Chilis
- 1 1/2 Cup of Spinach
- 1 Zucchini
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Goat Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 4 Large FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half
- Shred the potatoes and leave them in an ice cold water bath for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and leave to the side.
- Chop red onions, garlic, and green chilis and begin to sauté on a medium-heat pan until translucent.
- Chop the zucchini and tomatoes and add it into the pan.
- Add the spinach, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, until soft.
- Once it’s cooked, let it cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small pan, add the olive oil and sauté the potatoes with the seasoning until golden brown.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F degrees.
- Lay the potatoes flat into the pan, until it begins to crisp up for 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Shred about 4 oz of goat cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, a bit of salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, along with the veggie filling.
- Add the goat cheese, and whisk everything until well combined.
- Pour the vegetable and egg mixture into the same pan as the hashbrowns.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until fully cooked.
- Cool for 10 minutes and slice to enjoy!