Great Tasting Recipes
Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Tacos
- Calories 384
- • Fat 24g
- • Cholestorol 375mg
- • Sodium 492mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 22g
- • Dietry Fiber 3g
- • Protein 22g
- 4 ounces chorizo, uncooked
- 8 large Farmhouse eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- Any additional toppings: salsa, cilantro, jalapeños, onions, sour cream
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chorizo and saute until golden brown and thoroughly cooked (about 6-8 mins). Remove from pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together your Eggland's Best eggs, and add 2 tablespoons of water. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour whisked eggs into the same skillet you used to cook the chorizo. Cook thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium pan and heat the corn tortillas - about 60 seconds per side.
- Fill tortillas with cooked chorizo, and place scrambled eggs on top.
- Finish with toppings of choice and ENJOY!