Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 300
- • Fat 18g
- • Cholestorol 295mg
- • Sodium 580mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 14g
- • Dietry Fiber 2g
- • Protein 12g
- 2 Large FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 oz lox
- 2 English Muffins
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce
- Toast English muffins in toaster or toaster oven.
- Fill a large saucepan with 3 inches of water. Bring water to a gentle simmer and add vinegar.
- Gently crack eggs into simmering water.
- Allow eggs to cook for 2 1/2 – 3 minutes. Yolks should still be soft in the center while whites are fully set.
- Remove eggs from water with a slotted spoon and set on a warm plate.
- To assemble, top each muffin with spinach and lox, followed by a poached egg.
- Heat hollandaise sauce and drizzle over assembled muffins.