Great Tasting Recipes
Football Deviled Eggs
- Calories 60
- • Fat 5
- • Cholestorol 95
- • Sodium 109
- • Total Carbohydrate 1
- • Dietry Fiber 0
- • Protein 3
- 12 Farmhouse Eggs, hard-boiled
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Chives for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and remove the yolks to a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Put the yolk mixture into a plastic zip-top bag and snip the end off one corner.
- Pipe the mixture into the whites.
- Create football laces by slicing chives and placing them on top of the deviled eggs.
- Cover & chill for at least 45 minutes.