Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 333
- • Fat 12
- • Cholestorol 243
- • Sodium 804
- • Total Carbohydrate 17
- • Dietry Fiber 1
- • Protein 24
- 4 Farmhouse Eggs, hard-cooked
- 1 Farmhouse Egg, beaten
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix ground Turkey with salt, pepper, oregano and basil; divide into 4 equal portions and set aside.
- Dip hard cooked eggs in water and then coat with flour.
- Wrap each egg with meat, making sure they are covered completely.
- Beat shell egg in a small bowl and dip each meat-covered hard cooked egg in beaten egg, then cover throughly in breadcrumbs; repeat for all eggs.
- Cover all eggs and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve alone, or along with a fresh green salad.