Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 333
- • Fat 12g
- • Cholestorol 243mg
- • Sodium 804mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 17g
- • Dietry Fiber 1g
- • Protein 24g
- 4 Large FARMHOUSE EGGS®, hard-cooked
- 1 Farmhouse Egg, beaten
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix ground Turkey with salt, pepper, oregano and basil; divide into 4 equal portions and set aside.
- Dip hard cooked eggs in water and then coat with flour.
- Wrap each egg with meat, making sure they are covered completely.
- Beat shell egg in a small bowl and dip each meat-covered hard cooked egg in beaten egg, then cover throughly in breadcrumbs; repeat for all eggs.
- Cover all eggs and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve alone, or along with a fresh green salad.