Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 212
- • Fat 15g
- • Cholestorol 315mg
- • Sodium 379mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 3g
- • Dietry Fiber 0g
- • Protein 16g
- 10 Farmhouse Eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 6 English muffins
- Grease a rimmed quarter sheet pan. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper together.
- Add in zucchini, red onions, spinach, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and dill. Stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased quarter sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with more goat cheese and dill before serving.