Great Tasting Recipes
Sunny Side Up Eggs
- Calories 140
- • Fat 9g
- • Cholestorol 270mg
- • Sodium 140mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 0g
- • Dietry Fiber 0g
- • Protein 12g
- Spray a medium size skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat on medium-low heat.
- As the oil gets hot, crack each egg into the pan.
- Cook until the tops of the whites are set but the yolk is still runny.
- When they’re ready, use a spatula to gently remove the pan and place on a plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with toast on the side for dunking.