Great Tasting Recipes
Texas Cowboy Hash
- Calories 339
- • Fat 19
- • Cholestorol 208
- • Sodium 536
- • Total Carbohydrate 25
- • Dietry Fiber 2
- • Protein 18
- 8 ounces chorizo sausage
- 1 (28-ounce) packagefrozen diced potatoes with onion and peppers, slightly thawed
- 6 Farmhouse Eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 6 slices of your favorite cheese
- Sour cream and/or salsa, if desired
- Cook sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-heat 6-8 minutes or until crispy.
- Add potatoes; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 6-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in beaten eggs and chiles. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring gently, 1-2 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from heat; top with cheese slices. Cover; let stand until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.