Great Tasting Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Calories 179
- • Fat 11g
- • Cholestorol 24mg
- • Sodium 105mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 19g
- • Dietry Fiber 1g
- • Protein 3g
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 Farmhouse Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla, then blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.