Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 121
- • Fat 4g
- • Cholestorol 57mg
- • Sodium 60mg
- • Total Carbohydrate 8g
- • Dietry Fiber 0g
- • Protein 3g
- 4 Large FARMHOUSE EGGS®
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, and mixture begins to form bubbles at the top.
- Pour into a bowl and cover tightly; refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. Whisk mixture again before cooking.
- Heat a nonstick 10″ skillet over medium-high heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, spread mixture evenly over pan, swirling pan slightly if needed.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown, using a spatula to check bottom.
- Flip crepe over and cook for 30 second to 1 minute until golden brown. Note: this side will cook very quickly.
- Set crepe on a large plate and repeat with additional mixture.
- Fill with your favorite sweet or savory fillings and enjoy.