Great Tasting Recipes
- Calories 149
- • Fat 6
- • Cholestorol 212
- • Sodium 241
- • Total Carbohydrate 14
- • Dietry Fiber 3
- • Protein 10
- 1 Farmhouse Egg
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 cup spinach, sauted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Toast 1 slice of whole wheat bread.
- Heat olive oil in a medium size skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and cover; allow to cook for 10 minutes. Then cover and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile heat butter in a second skillet over medium-low heat.
- When the butter has melted and begins to bubble, gently crack the egg into the skillet, being careful as to not break the yolk.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the white is opaque and the yolk has set.
- Top toast with spinach and sunny side up egg